- Does your partner prevent you from seeing family and/or friends?
- Does your partner intimidate or threaten you?
- Has your partner ever prevented you from leaving the house, getting a job or continuing your education?
- Has your partner destroyed things that you care about?
- Does your partner constantly criticize you and your abilities?
- Has your partner forced you to have sex or engage in sex that makes you feel uncomfortable?
- If there is a weapon in your house, has your partner ever threatened to use it against you when he/she is angry?
IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP BECAUSE YOU MAY BE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. THE ABUSE IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY BY ITSELF. THE VIOLENCE IS GOING TO GET WORSE AND MORE FREQUENT.
We can help!
If you are a victim of abuse the most difficult step for you to take is to actually admit that you are being abused by your partner. Yet, redmovies admission is the first step in getting help. Call "A Better Way" now!
"A Better Way"/Victor Valley Domestic Violence Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Our 24 Hour Hotline Number is 760-955-8723